Disclaimer: I received the Science in Sport Immune Tabs to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
Having a prepared immune system is super crucial to helping fend off illness, or at least give you a fighting chance to stay ahead of whatever is going around!
Check out my Science in Sport Immune Tabs unboxing on my YouTube channel, or here on the blog
When you are ready to checkout more of Science in Sport’s products, save 15% off your order using discount code: SIS-BIBRAVE-21 at checkout!
Disclaimer: I received the Ready.Set.Move. Box to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
This quarter’s box did not disappoint! I dive into all the goodies in my latest YouTube video!
As I mentioned before, if you’re curious enough to try out Ready Set Move, be sure to use BIBRAVE10 at checkout to save $10 off your subscription!
*This offer is good for first-timers only.
But, don’t just take my word for it, here’s what the other BibRave Pro’s have been saying!
Do you have a runner (or active individual) in your life and really looking to ROCK their holidays? OR are you active individual and looking to treat yourself with a little holiday cheer?
You’ve come to the right place!
I’ve put together a list of all my favorite goodies that should fit all your holiday shopping criteria!
Just a quick note: due to FTC guidelines, I should mention I’m an ambassador for a few of these brands, and as such have received products for free for me to review. I also have special affiliate links and discount codes for said products, so keep an eye out! These brands are marked with an asterisk (*)!
Products for those feet!
I’m not affiliated with any of these sock brands, but find myself using them often. Socks are an important tool in your runner’s arsenal. Equip them (or yourself) with the very best!
1. Feetures Socks! Feetures are my go-to sock brand! I have several pairs and can attest for their quality and durability! These make a great affordable stock stuffer!
2. Smartwool Socks! A close contender to my go-to’s, are these awesome widely available socks. Smartwool socks are durable, comfortable, and make great stocking stuffers!
Tech for those on the move!
1. Aftershokz Bone-Conducting Headphones*! These are the last pair of headphones you will ever buy. You read that right. Hands down, my life changed after I made the jump to Aftershokz! Right now there is a “Soundz of Joy” sale being promoted just in time for the holidays. Check them out, you won’t be disappointed! I have first hand experience with all the models, each are designed to fit every budget and will make a GREAT gift.
Products to Recover!
1. GoodFor CBD Products*! My go-to pain-relief cream is the GoodFor brand cream, it’s the most effective topical treatment that helps relief aches and pains from intense workouts and activities. This makes a great stocking stuffer for the runner in your life, and is even more affordable when you use my discount code: KEN15
2. Science in Sport Recovery*! After a workout recovery goes a long way into building your performance. I have been using SiS Recovery for the last month with no complaints. SiS formulas are vegetarian friendly and don’t contain any harsh or foul tasting chemicals. The chocolate flavor is my favorite! Right now SiS has a 50% off Black Friday sale going on!
Cold Weather Gear!
1. BUFF Dry Flx+ Collection*! Just in time for the cold weather! This gear has your head and face covered to help keep you moving no matter what the weather throws at you! Make sure you use visit: https://buffusa.com/bibrave and sign up for the newsletter to receive 15% off!
2. TurtleGloves*! Keep your hands toasty warm while on the move! TurtleGloves provide superior protection against the elements and come in a variety of colors and sizes perfect for nearly every runner! Use discount code: TURTLEBIBRAVE to save 15%
Gear to say visible!
1. Foxelli Head Lamp! This USB rechargeable head lamp has served me well over the years! Affordable (less than $20) and durable, this head lamp makes for a great stocking stuffer!
2. SlapLit LED Slap Lite! Looking to stay visible to others when running at night? Just slap this bracelet onto your wrist or ankle, press the button and let the flashing LED do the rest! For around $10 you can’t go wrong with the cheap insurance!
Energy for the Run!
1. MickFit Energy Drinks*! My go to drink for a bump of energy and refreshment! MickFit comes in various flavors that will satisfy any taste! I’m a HUGE fan of Guava Pear, and always make sure I’m stocked up! Use discount code: KEN10 to save 10%
2. MetCON Pre-Training Formula! I try to avoid any pre-workout supplements, but made the exception for MetCON. This energy supplement blends easily with water or combined with MetCON’s various hydration products and goes down smooth! This pre-training formula provides nice and sustained energy throughout most of my workouts and is at the top of my supplement list!
3. Honey Stinger Products! As a Honey Stinger ambassador I feel like it goes without saying, but I love their energy chews! And they make for great stocking stuffers! I carry the energy chews with me on all my long runs and have never been let down! If chews aren’t your game, give the waffles a try, honestly, you can’t go wrong! Honey Stinger products ROCK and the runner in your life will love them too!
4. Tailwind Nutrition! I use Tailwind products on all my long distance runs over 10 miles. Tailwind doesn’t hurt my stomach or give me trouble when I consume it on the move. Try out their starter pack to find what flavor works for the runner in your life (or you)!
You can neverhaveenough Tech hats!
1. BOCO Gear! If you or your runner has a tech hat obsession like me, checkout BOCO Gear for all the latest and most awesome designs! And not to mention, BOCO gear has more than just hats, so check them out!
Rock the Holidays!
Anyway, I hope a few of these items will find their way into your home for the holidays! Make your runner’s (or your) holiday a hit and ROCK the season of gift giving!
Disclaimer: I received FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butters to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming aBibRave Pro (ambassador), and check outBibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!
When snack time comes around, I can think of no better quick bite than ripping open a pack of FBOMB nut butter and enjoying the amazing powerful taste of NATURAL ENERGY!
“Disclaimer: I received a pair of the Shady Rays Signature Series Sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find, and write race reviews!”
Shady Rays Signature Series
Hey guys! I’m back with another look at Shady Rays sunglasses! For those of you visiting my blog for the first time, Welcome!, you can read my previous reviews on Shady Rays Sunglasses HERE 1 and HERE 2.
Summer is here and that means plenty of time spent outdoors. When I head out on my runs (or when I know I’m going to be in the sun for most of the time, I’m always sure to grab one of my pairs of Shady Rays. You know I’m all about that Incognito look (still my favorite pair), but this time around I thought I would change it up.
Summertime Running is HERE, and that means hot and humid weather and SWEAT! It’s hard to keep cool, especially when it feels like you’re running through a bathtub, what’s a runner to do?
Enter Buff USA Coolnet UV Headbands
BUFF makes great products, I own two (2) of the large “neck gators” that I use throughout the winter to keep my face and neck guarded against the cold. And I also use those gators in the summer while on my motorcycle to keep bugs from entering my luscious beard. However, these gators are thick and protective against the cold but don’t breathe for summer-use.
The BUFF Coolnet UV Headwrap is the solution! The fabric is lightweight and breathes well in the hot summer heat. The Coolnet UV headwrap, when wet, provides an amazing cooling relief to the skin. I like to wear mine under my hat, and then slide it down onto my neck once I start to feel the heat.
The Coolnet UV headwrap also doubles up and provides protection from the suns harmful rays! So it’s a win-win when it comes to BUFF!
Overall, I’m standing on a solid 5-star rating. I wish I could find some sort of flaw, but these are hands down a must-have for summer running!
BibRave Fans! Save 15% on your next order when you visit BUFFUSA.com and sign-up for the Newsletter to stay in the loop on all things BUFF!
Disclaimer: I received a pair of ShadyRays Sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
ShadyRays X-Series Sunglasses
Hey guys, back again with another look at ShadyRays sunglasses, this time the X-Series specs! The X-Series glasses have a nice “speed” like fit that huge your face and provide wrap-around protection for your eyes.
Just like my other go-to pair of ShadyRays, I opt’d for the incognito black which I personally think is a slick look. However, if Incognito isn’t your thing there are multiple styles and selections available on their website to fit your style.
Disclaimer: I’m promoting the Harpers Ferry Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!
Looking for an awesome runcation through an awesomely historical town with so much to offer? Check out the Harpers Ferry Half Marathon in West Virginia! My wife and I have been traveling to Harpers Ferry on and off throughout the years and we’ve picked some of the cool places you should visit.
BibRave Fans! Registration for the Half Marathon is also out! Secure your spot and save $5 off your registration using discount code BIBRAVE5WV
Disclaimer: I received a pair of Shady Rays Sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
If you know me, you know I struggle with sunglasses. Growing up in the 90’s it was a status symbol to wear an expensive pair of shades, along with frosted tips and pukka shell necklaces (don’t judge me). In fact, I recall getting contacts for the sole purpose of wearing sunglasses. I spent the hard-earned cash I earned over the summer on a $120 pair of shades. I can still recall the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, NJ where I picked up those prized specks. MTV had invaded the Jersey Shore, and being seen on the beach, let alone looking cool was priority number one.