Do you have a runner (or active individual) in your life and really looking to ROCK their holidays? OR are you active individual and looking to treat yourself with a little holiday cheer? Look no further than my holiday gift guide!
You’ve come to the right place!
I’ve put together a list of all my favorite goodies that should fit all your holiday shopping criteria!
Just a quick note: due to FTC guidelines, I should mention I’m an ambassador for a few of these brands, and as such have received products for free for me to review. I also have special affiliate links and discount codes for said products, so keep an eye out! These brands are marked with an asterisk (*)!
Products for those feet!
I’m not affiliated with any of these sock brands, but find myself using them often. Socks are an important tool in your runner’s arsenal. Equip them (or yourself) with the very best!
1. Brooks Running Run-in-3 Pack Socks(*) Brooks are my official go-to socks for 2021! These socks are lightweight, breathable, and comfortable for running and all day wear. Even more awesome is that they come in an affordable 3-pack!
2. Feetures Socks! Feetures are my second favorite sock brand! I have several pairs and can attest for their quality and durability! These make a great affordable stock stuffer!
3. Smartwool Socks! A close contender to my go-to’s, are these awesome widely available socks. Smartwool socks are durable, comfortable, and make great stocking stuffers!
Tech for those on the move!
1. Aftershokz Bone-Conducting Headphones*! These are the last pair of headphones you will ever buy. You read that right. Hands down, my life changed after I made the jump to Aftershokz! Right now there are sales being promoted just in time for the holidays. Check them out, you won’t be disappointed! I have first hand experience with all the models, each are designed to fit every budget and will make a GREAT gift.
2. Garmin Fitness Trackers(*) Garmin is the only brand I trust to log my activities! I have the Forerunner 235 and Fēnix 5X Sapphire and cannot recommend these enough. The forerunner models make a gift for the runner in your life. And if you’re really looking to make a statement, the Fēnix models will make the most adventurous person blush.
Products for Health!
1. Mantra Labs Chrono Bundle(*) When it comes to all around nutrition and energy management, Mantra Labs is my go-to. With their Chrono Bundle you can make the most of your day, everyday! Use discount code “mantrah25” to save 25% off your order! I love their Rise and Hydrate products!
2. GoodFor CBD Products*! My go-to pain-relief cream is the GoodFor brand cream, it’s the most effective topical treatment that helps relief aches and pains from intense workouts and activities. This makes a great stocking stuffer for the runner in your life, and is even more affordable when you use my discount code: KEN15
3. Science in Sport! After a workout recovery goes a long way into building your performance. I have been using SiS Recovery for the last month with no complaints. SiS formulas are vegetarian friendly and don’t contain any harsh or foul tasting chemicals. The chocolate flavor is my favorite! Science in Sport also carries numerous products to help your athlete make the most of their training.
Cold Weather Gear!
1. BUFF True Originals(*) Just in time for the cold weather! This gear has your head and face covered to help keep you moving no matter what the weather throws at you! Make sure you use visit: https://buffusa.com/bibrave and sign up for the newsletter to receive 15% off!
2. Brooks Running(*) Brooks is my brand of choice and I love all of their products (explains why they’re featured in nearly every category! You can go wrong with the Notch Thermal Hoodie or their awesomely comfortable Switch Hybrid Pants (great for running and lounging). The list doesn’t end their, be sure to explore their website and all their running gear!
Gear to say visible!
1. Brooks Carbonite Collection(*) be seen with the Brooks Carbonite collection. Not only are these threads super stylish, but they’re super functional!
2. Foxelli Head Lamp! This USB rechargeable head lamp has served me well over the years! Affordable (less than $20) and durable, this head lamp makes for a great stocking stuffer!
3. SlapLit LED Slap Lite! Looking to stay visible to others when running at night? Just slap this bracelet onto your wrist or ankle, press the button and let the flashing LED do the rest! For around $10 you can’t go wrong with the cheap insurance!
Energy for the Run!
1. MickFit Energy Drinks*! My go to drink for a bump of energy and refreshment! MickFit comes in various flavors that will satisfy any taste! I’m a HUGE fan of Guava Pear, and always make sure I’m stocked up! Use discount code: KEN10 to save 10%
2. Mantra Labs GO!(*) GO delivers clean energy that helps not only power you through a tough workout, but can also help fight that afternoon slump. Use discount code “mantrah25” for 25% off your order.
3. Honey Stinger Products! As a Honey Stinger ambassador I feel like it goes without saying, but I love their energy chews! And they make for great stocking stuffers! I carry the energy chews with me on all my long runs and have never been let down! If chews aren’t your game, give the waffles a try, honestly, you can’t go wrong! Honey Stinger products ROCK and the runner in your life will love them too!
4. Tailwind Nutrition! I use Tailwind products on all my long distance runs over 10 miles. Tailwind doesn’t hurt my stomach or give me trouble when I consume it on the move. Try out their starter pack to find what flavor works for the runner in your life (or you)!
You can never have enough Tech hats!
1. Brooks Running Propel Mesh Hat(*) I have three of these hats and lot how lightweight and comfortable they are. They not only perform well, but come in different styles, so they’re super cool looking as well!
2. BOCO Gear! If you or your runner has a tech hat obsession like me, checkout BOCO Gear for all the latest and most awesome designs! And not to mention, BOCO gear has more than just hats, so check them out!
Rock the Holidays!
Anyway, I hope a few of these items will find their way into your home for the holidays! Make your runner’s (or your) holiday a hit and ROCK the season of gift giving!